Type Here to Get Search Results !

Watch Video: Youth Sustains Severe Burn Injuries As ‘Fire Haircut’ Goes Horribly Wrong; video viral


A youth in Gujarat sustained severe burn injuries after a ‘fire haircut’ went horribly wrong at a salon. The 18-year-old man sustained injuries on his neck and chest in the aftermath of the ‘fire haircut’ gone wrong. The incident was reported from Vapi town in Valsad district and occurred earlier on Wednesday. As per reports, the youth was rushed to a local hospital, and was then referred to the Valsad Civil Hospital, where he is currently taking treatment.

Chilling footage of the incident shows the barber lighting a matchstick and bringing the flame closer to the youth’s head, which is lathered with some kind of gel. The fire instantly spreads on the man’s entire head and the barber tries to give a proper style to the hair by repeatedly moving the comb. However, somehow, the fire spreads further and he immediately leaves the seat and rushes outside. One can see some flames settling on the towel that was paced on the man’s face.

Following the incident, Karamsinh Makwana, the investigating officer in the case, was quoted by media saying, “We are trying to get the statement of the victim. He was admitted to the Civil Hospital in Valsad. We have learnt that from there he was taken to a hospital in Surat.”

An investigation has been initiated.